Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Knowing your Power-Jesus be lifted high in our life....

We are nothing.... we become something because of Jesus ..
we are weak, we have a power to do everything because of Jesus.......
we still doing a good thing and great thing just because of Jesus do it for us....

Sin and its ways grow old, All of my heart turns to stone, And I'm left with no strength to arise, How you need to be lifted high.
Sin and its ways lead to pain, Left here with hurt and with shame, So no longer will I leave your side
Jesus, You be lifted high

we all is weak... we come from sin...
and every step of our life we come near to sin and its ways....

the best thing in our live is Jesus come to us, and give us strength to face everything and anything, than make Jesus bigger than our self... and let Jesus lead us and getting bigger in our live...

we are nothing, we are only sinner and slave.... but after Jesus pay our sin with his sacrifice, we have everything inside HIM...

And even now that I'm inside your hands,  Help me not to grow prideful again, Don't let me forsake sacrifice, And if I'm blessed with the riches of kings, How could I ever think that it was me, For you brought me from darkness to light,  Jesus, You be lifted high

when you start to made Jesus bigger than your life, and your life for Jesus...
you will find the great thing happened in your life, and we only need to fall in our knees,
and let Jesus be lifted high...
and everyone will see it's Jesus who did everything in our live not us.....
and Jesus will be lifted high......

Lets pray to our live and start to made Jesus getting bigger and bigger in our life, and Jesus will be lifted high in our live....

thanks Jesus........... YOUR sacrifice is the best thing that happened in the world... and let that best thing work in our live and YOU be lifted high in our life...



No comments:

Post a Comment